Via Sleeping Car Diagram
Each room is equipped with a toilet and half of the rooms have showers too.
Via sleeping car diagram. 3 sets of upper/lower berths, 8 single bedrooms, 1 triple bedroom, 3 double bedrooms, 2 common washrooms and a common shower. Summer 2002) number of units in fleet: Number of units in fleet: This car has both sleeper rooms for passengers on the upper level and sleeper rooms for the crew.
Stainless steel sleeping car château. (84 cm x 64 cm) for private washroom. There are at least two other variations of this car, but they are all similar. Yellow = upper and lower berths purple = cabin for one bright green = shared bathroom
Cars with two levels used primarily on western us trains. Where can i view diagrams and photos or take a virtual visit of via train cars? Private washroom available inside each double bedroom. To take a virtual tour of our train cars, simply choose one of our train routes and click on the train cars tab.
Yellow = upper and lower berths purple = cabin for one dark blue (a) = cabin for three, day time configuration bright green = shared bathroom olive green (b) = cabin for two, night time configuration olive green (c, d) = cabin for two, day time configuration manor. A cabin for two is designed for two people. (180 cm x 79 cm) on chateau and manor cars. 10 rooms with double occupancy.
Acquired by via rail in: Budd car company and amf. Acquired by via rail in:
- 37+ General Electric Strategy Diagram
- 21+ Mes31Cr Electric Heater Wiring Diagram
- 24+ Gasoline Direct Injection Engine Diagram
- 23+ Suwannee Valley Electric Service Diagram
- 24+ Skar 12001 Wiring Diagram
- 44+ Snow Performance Wiring Diagram
- 26+ Strat 5 Way Switch Wiring Diagram
- 46+ Ge Z Wave Switch Wiring Diagram
- 15+ Wiring Diagram Color Abbreviations
- 42+ Jatta Tdi 2012 Electric Diagram