Shunt Motor Diagram
Figure 11.14 shows a shunt d.c.
Shunt motor diagram. A dc shunt motor (circuit diagram) is a motor with the field connected in shunt (parallel) with the armature. So direction of rotation is not changed. A shunt motor has the field circuit connected in shunt (parallel) with the armature, whereas a series motor has the armature and field circuits in series. 11.14 shunt motor with added resistance in the field circuit.
Motor with an armature resistance of. A shunt motor has the field circuit connected in shunt (parallel) with the armature, while a series motor has the armature and field circuits in series. In this circuit, the supply voltage to the armature can be varied by . Use figure 1 if your motor has a single voltage shunt .
The circuit diagram that represents the shunt type motor is shown in the figure below.
- 36+ Ep3 Under Engine Fuse Diagram
- 50+ Toyota Tundra Trailer Wiring Harness Diagram
- 40+ Kenwood Dpx304Mbt Wiring Diagram
- 11+ Tesla 3 Car Side Diagram
- 26+ Reading Electrical Diagrams
- 48+ Heated Seat Car Diagram
- 28+ Mower Pto Electric Diagram
- 46+ Pn Junction Diagram
- 15+ Jeep Wrangler Ignition Switch Wiring Diagram
- 24+ Understanding Block Diagrams